North Perth Community Garden is 820m2 of gardening bliss, with a little something for everyone.
- Enjoying regular gardening together
- Coming at quiet times after a busy day
- Doing something other than growing plants eg composting
- Joining our regular busy-bees
- Getting involved in our social events like garden grown feasts
- Learning new skills at our regular workshops
At North Perth Community Garden, we seek to innovate within a garden atmosphere whilst also using well established ways of growing plants.
- Aiming to garden as organically as we can
- Focussing on Zero Waste in our garden
The precinct is a hive of activity: Many members are also members (or their partner) of our immediate neighbours: